Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Three - GUEST post from The Lily Pad


You know you have a friend that you can go days and weeks with out talking to them and then when you do it's like you haven't missed a minute.  Well Katrina is one of my few friends that I can do that with.  Lately we send each other random, awkward but super silly VOXER messages and carry out a long never finished conversation through google and ichat.   We used to play the Wii while everyone else went skiing.  We used to go crazy in Joanne's together and take crazy pictures of bolts of fabric. Take silly drag or super cute photos for other friends blogs... stay up late sewing and drinking wine while the hubs were deployed.  Stay up late looking at owls.  Stay up late watching the olympics together while google chatting across town while the hubs were playing MARINES.  Shenanigans are ENDLESS when we get together.  I MISS HER so so much. I can't wait til she can get her hiney hiney hiney over here to Deutchland so we can have some crazy EUROPEAN sillinesses together


 Katrina's Three Favorite pictures from the summer:
  
1. During a 24 power outage on 100+ degree day, we had a water fight.  It looks like I lost, but I assure you, cold water my head meant I was winning. 

2. A girl and her Grandaddy getting ready to go canoeing.  Enough said. 

3. This summer has been one of accomplishments and the one I'm most proud of for Madelyn is learning to swim and for her to be confident in her skills.
Katrina is a witty silly craft crazy amazing FRIEND... go check her out.  




No comments: