Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Three - Taylor Reese

It is hard for be to believe that this little girl will be 8 in September. 
I love her personality and her smile
.  For the next three weeks I am going to share my three favorite pictures of each of my Three Hands Full girlies that I have taken so far here in Germany. 
     
Reese LOVES schnitzel!  We are in Rudesheim eating lunch.

the door is at the entrance of the Ubahn at the Eschenheimer Tor station.

waiting for ice cream on one of our many quick trips down to the Romer.

next week Paige :)

3 comments:

Andrea Kahkonen said...

Tell Reese that I LOVE schnitzel too!! Have you guys had any spaetzle yet?

Andrea Kahkone said...

Tell Reese that I LOVE schnitzel too!! Have they tried spaetzle yet?

Andrea Kahkonen said...

Tell Reese that I LOVE schnitzel too!!! Have they tried spaetzle yet?