Monday, July 16, 2012

Craig's Birthday...

Craig's birthday was back on June 29th.  The girls and I had a few things up our sleeve.  Here are some pictures of what we did.. :)

The girls love to help out in the kitchen.. it was very interesting because I don't have any of my actual  kitchen supplies so we made the best of the welcome kit that the CSA (Community Support Association) provides to the Consulate families.

Reese starting the cake.

Paige mixing in the eggs.

Rewe (pronounced Reve) gluten free chocolate flake cake... Was very good!

I think this was a first for Claire, it was actually fun having her in the kitchen.   She really helped out, she took her time stirring in the chocolate flakes.  I was really impressed with her patience.

When we went to IKEA earlier in the week I was able to buy some construction paper, markers and ribbon all with the plan of making a banner with the girls for Craig.

This was one of the best Three HandsFull activities to date.. all three girls really got into making this banner for their Daddy.. I drew each letter out  then each girl picked out the letters they wanted to color.  It was so much fun.  Looking back I am still amazed at how easy it was and how much they each enjoyed it.. no more screaming toddlers but three growing little girls.  I get excited about the crafting projects we will be able to do TOGETHER now that they are ALL getting a bit older. 

Craig loved his special handmade cards from each of the girls.

These girls ADORE their Daddy.

I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

to be continued.....

No comments: