Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Three

I am starting something new here on my blog. 

Today is my first Thursday Three!

This week please tell me your three favorite vegetables.  Here are mine.

1.  Spinach - I can eat spinach in the morning in my eggs, at lunch on my sandwich and again at dinner in my salad.  I just love me some spinach.

2.  FRESH tomatoes - quartered with salt and pepper.  Simple and delish.

3.  Avocado - creamy rich and full of that good for you fat.

I know sharing your favorite vegetable is not the most exciting thing to share, I am on a gardening kick this week so I thought we might start off with that first. 
So now share in your comment your three favorite vegetables. 
Also, give me a suggestion on what three favorite themed things we should share next week.

3 comments:

Froggylady said...

Well, you know how much I love vegetables. :)

My three favorites are:

Green Beans
Corn
Artichoke hearts

Milwife Mama of One said...

Red peppers, fresh spinach (cooking it simply won't do!), and pumpkin. Does pumpkin count?. Neat idea!

Milwife Mama of One said...

Suggestion for next week: 3 favorite toys when you were growing up. :)