Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Merry Christmas" from the Penguin Class

I am so excited, Craig bought me a new camera for Christmas and I got it early because I need to take alot of pictures during this HOLIDAY SEASON. I had a great chance to use it today for the first time at Reese's Class Christmas Party. The Penguin class put on an adorable program full of songs and laughter. We then ate pizza together and passed out gifts. Paige and I had a great morning with Reese and her class, THANK YOU Mrs Ruth & Mrs Gina.



This is Reese and Mrs. Gina, one of her teachers. Today was her last day and Reese loves her so much and she will be missed. GOOD LUCK in OHIO!

Here is a video of Reese's Class singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas," so cute.


2 comments:

MaeMae said...

Aw!! The pics look great!! I love the song too!!! Miss you guys so much!!

Froggylady said...

Madelyn has those pants!

Love the video. Woohoo on the new camera!