Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Party Playdate...

The girls and I hosted our yearly Christmas Party Playdate here at the house this morning and had a great time. Our friends brought yummy treats to share, thank you all so much. I am still thinking about the artichoke dip... OH MY. Preggers belly LOVED. The little girls (not just mine, was a house literally of 15 ladies... from the age of maybe 10 days to well I won't tell you all how old I am since I am pretty sure I was the oldest there) exchanged wrapped Christmas themed books. There were a few friends that weren't able to come and were sadly missed, you know who you are. I am sorry my pictures look so funny.. they are taken with my phone and as soon as we can we will buy a new camera for better shots to share.





1 comment:

Froggylady said...

So bummed that we weren't there! Glad you had a great time, I know that you had awesome food and tons of fun!