Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving 2008.
We had a great day today. Craig went hunting with a good friend for the morning. The girls and I got up started a fire and were lazy in our pj's watching the parade. I was surprised at how much they both actually got into it. At one point Paige was trying to dance like the Radio City Rockettes, was really cute. I had done so much prep-cooking that all I needed to do in the morning was get the turkey into the oven. Around 12ish we got cleaned up, Craig got home and I started on the stuffing, potatoes, gravy and rolls. Reese hasn't been feeling well off and on all week so she actually fell asleep at dinner time. One of Craig's friends from TBS came over and ate with us and dinner was delish. A few hours later we went down to the Sons house for a buffet of desserts and had a nice relaxing evening. We really hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too.


No comments: