Thursday, April 9, 2009

32 week update...

I have to say I really like my new OB clinic... I love the fact that there are only two Dr.'s. These Dr.'s respect me as a woman who is pregnant carrying her third baby to term and they seem to really listen to me. I hope that continues for the next 6-8 weeks. As far as updates.. I am 32 weeks along... measuring at 32 cm, Claire's heart rate was 147. Sorry, but my weight gained slowed back down to a whopping 10 ounces... putting me at 7.12 pounds. I think I am actually tracking smaller than I did with Reese. I do eat I promise, Craig could vouch for that I am sure. I will go back again in 2 weeks. Here are some pictures of the growing baby belly...








1 comment:

Goodnight moon said...

Yah, she is getting closer to meet her family awaiting her! I wish I could say I only gained 7 lbs! I've already passed that number.