Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bumble Bee Bows

One of my girlfriends just recently started a business making hand-made hair bows for little girls and I just received my first order in the mail today and they are so cute. I am just now starting to buy bows like this for the girls and I figure if I am going to spend the money I should give it to another stay at home mom / Marine Wife, and not some big store, just my thought. These pictures are of the Bumble Bee Bows I bought to match the girls bumble bee dresses. SO DARN CUTE!!!





INFORMATION on hair bows:

Email: BsNButterflies@gmail.com

Website: www.myspace.com/bsnbutterflies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are sooooooo exceptionally pretty! What gorgeous little ladies!!! The hair bows are cute and simply call attention to your beautiful babies!